Terms & Conditions
- When making a booking you will be asked to pay a deposit, set out in the separate sheet, to reserve the cottage. Please note it is a condition of booking that you make the final payment 12 weeks prior to your arrival. We will be contacting you to arrange the payment of the outstanding balance and its due date. If the cottage is booked less that 12 weeks before the commencement date of your stay, we will also be contacting you to collect the full amount of the balance.
- We give all information and make all statements in good faith and endeavour to check, as far as possible, all information given to applicants. We shall not however, in any event, be liable for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether orally or in writing.
- The number of people occupying the cottage must not exceed the number booked. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed. We reserve the right to decline accommodation to or expel any occupier or visitor for conduct, which in our sole view is detrimental to the cottages or the comfort of other visitors. We reserve the right to enter a cottage at any time but will endeavour to do so when convenient to the customer.
- The occupier undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in our premises in the same state of repair and condition as they are in at the commencement of the letting (reasonable wear and tear excepted) and shall report and pay to us the value of any part of the premises, furniture, fixtures and effects so destroyed or damaged as to be incapable of being restored to their former condition.
- The cottage is used as holiday accommodation and therefore exempt from security of tenure under the Rent Act.
- We will not accept liability or responsibility to hirers, their families or friends, for any accident/injury to them or for any loss or damage to their property, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, howsoever caused during their stay.
- Our responsibility and financial liability shall be limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation, booked in good faith, not being available owing to storm or fire or such other causes beyond our control.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: The cottage is normally ready by 3pm. Check out time is 10am on the day of departure.
- Completion of the booking form implies an acceptance of the requirements stated above and the conditions listed above.